One of the best ways that you can increase traffic to your website is to contact a company whose job it is to resell SEO. If you are unfamiliar, SEO is an initialism that stands for search engine optimization. This is a process by which a website uses special techniques to raise their Google rankings as a way to gain more traffic for their website. more traffic often leads to more sales or readers so this can help your site to make more money. Here are a few more facts about search engines and search marketing.
3. Did you know that the search engine industry is worth approximately 16 billion dollars? Keeping ahead of the search trends is one of the best ways to stay ahead of your competitors.
1. In a recent study, as many as three quarters of Internet search engine users claimed that they avoid paid advertisements. They instead click on organic links. The best way to raise your Google rankings is to find someone to resell SEO to you.
2. SEO leads, which are referred to as inbound leads, have a 14.6 percent close rate. This might seem like a small number until you take into account the fact that outbound leads, such as direct mail, cold calling, or print advertising, only have a 1.7 percent close rate.
4. Another area that a lot of SEO reseller programs concentrate their efforts is social media. They do this because of the fact that nine out of ten adults who are online claim that they use social media extensively.
5. In fact, as many as 94 percent of social media marketers track the number of fans and followers
that are gained and lost through the implementation of their marketing efforts. Read more here.